Easter Chocolate Tour
"Complete chocolate heaven for the ultimate chocolate lover." - 5* TripAdvisor Review
Do you celebrate Easter by eating all the chocolates? Then there is no better way to spend your day than to join our Easter Chocolate Tour and eat your way through chocolates in all shape and form!
What to Expect
- Sampling of chocolates & chocolatey goodies
- Guided tour on the history of chocolates & more
- Introduction to a selection of unique boutique eateries
- Curated chocolate tasting of local artisan chocolates (Tasty exclusive!)
- Bring home the famous Toronto Truffle aka Toffle™, a unique Toronto dessert only available on a Tasty Tour (Tasty exclusive!)
Medium, 5 - 15min walk between stops. End point is 21min walk from start point. Please take note if you have mobility considerations.
The tour is entirely vegetarian, can be made entirely gluten-free and can be made partially vegan. Nut-free options are available but there may be trace amounts in the products. Other restrictions may be accommodated on a case by case basis. Please mention any dietary restrictions in the 'Dietary restrictions' field when booking a tour.
- We are a food tour and not a historical tour.
- The focus is on quality not quantity, so look forward to trying a variety of small samples that allow you to appreciate flavour differences between different chocolates and treats
- It might be a little crowded in some of the smaller stores and on afternoon tours.
- Tours run in all weather conditions short of life-threatening inclemency. Please always check the weather forecast beforehand and come prepared.
- Bring an appetite and some extra cash if you'd like to buy more yummies.
- If you enjoy the tour, please tip your tour guide to thank them for their hard work!
443 King St W
$59 per adult
$45 per child (7 - 12 years inclusive)
Apr 11 (Sat), 2 - 5pm Book Now
Apr 12 (Sun), 2 - 5pm Book Now