Easter Food Tour
Love spending your Easter weekend relaxing at home and snacking on chocolate? Save yourself the egg hunt and join us on our special Easter Virtual Chocolate Tasting! Tasty Tours will send an Easter Chocolate gift box right to your home filled with local Canadian craft chocolates, raw cacao, and a few special treats just for the holiday. Learn all about how chocolate is made, how to savour chocolate like a professional, and more!
How Does It Work
- Place your order before our suggested Deadline (see below) or before all spots sell out.
- Receive your Tasty Tours chocolate tasting kit via Canada Post. Each kit includes:
- 4 bars of premium craft chocolates (dark and milk)
- 1 special Easter Day chocolate bar and 2 chocolate truffles
- raw cacao
- chocolate tasting mat
- After you place your order, sign up on our event calendar for a free Easter Virtual Chocolate Tasting (one-time free access) using the promo code and order number included in your order confirmation email or chocolate tasting kit.
- Follow the Zoom meeting link in your event ticket email to join the 60 minute free virtual chocolate tasting at the date/time you've booked.
The tasting is vegetarian, gluten-free and nut-free, but is not dairy-free due to the milk powder in milk chocolates.
Delivery across Canada via Canada Post
April 17 (Sun), 4 - 5pm
$89 per kit
These deadlines are suggestions only
April 12th (Ontario/Quebec), April 10th (Rest of Canada)
For pickup: April 16th
Note: We cannot guarantee Canada Post shipping timeframes, so place your order ASAP to ensure delivery before April 17th.