Valentine's Day Food & Chocolate Tour
❤️ Thanks for joining us for Valentine's Day 2020. See you next year! ❤️
Is your sweetie getting bored of restaurants and boxed chocolates for every Valentine's Day? Start the new decade off right and sweep your Valentine's off on a one-of-a-kind food and chocolate tour in Kensington Market. Jet around the world in one lunch as you savour a range of delicacies from around the world, ranging from Chinese eats to Canadian treats to chocolaty sweets. Make this a Valentine's Day to remember.
What to Expect
- Guided walking tour on the history of the neighbourhood, food and more
- Introduction to a variety of multi-cultural food stores in Kensington Market
- Samples from each location
- Includes a custom dish designed for the tour (Tasty exclusive!)
Easy. Some narrow and crowded sidewalks, crossing some major roads. Max 5-min walk from store to store.
The tour can be made entirely vegetarian and can be partially vegan and gluten-free. Nut-free samples are available at all locations but may contain trace amounts of nuts. Other restrictions may be accommodated. Please list any food restrictions in the 'Dietary restrictions' field when booking a tour.
- Our events are best for those seeking unique food and chocolate experiences, and not those looking to dine at upscale establishments
- The end point is a 7min walk from the start point
- It might be a little crowded in some of the smaller stores and during the afternoon
- Bring water, an appetite and some extra cash if you'd like to buy more yummies
- Check the weather forecast beforehand & wear comfy walking shoes
- If you enjoy the tour, please consider leaving a tip for your tour guide to thank them for their good work!
30 St Andrew St
$59 per person
Feb 15 (Sat), 12pm - 2.30pm SOLD OUT! Feb 15 (Sat), 3pm - 5.30pm SOLD OUT!
"[The] Valentine's Day Chocolate Dinner was the best time my partner and I had in 6 years. The venue was amazing, food was incredible, and the hosting was perfect...This will always be a special night for us." - 5* TripAdvisor Review